Reservations Are Not Getting Transferred From Internal Requisition To Sales Order After Express Receipt
(Doc ID 1959902.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find Reservations are not getting transferred from the Internal Requisition to the Sales Order when using Express Receipt.
1. Create internal req and import the sale order
2. Create a new sale order and set the supply to the internal requisition
3. Ship the internal sale order and receive the Inter requisition
4. Receive in express mode, choose destination type and deliver
5. Check the Receiving Transaction Processor to complete
6. Check the supply in the sale order, see the supply type is changed to Inventory.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|