Consolidation Using Transactions Method Duplicated Journals After Previous Error: CCON0126: glcmai.run_posting
(Doc ID 1959977.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run consolidation, the following error occurs.
CCON0126: glcmai.run_posting() - Failed to AutoPost the batch.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Do the Consolidation Transfer from subsidiary to parent ledger where target period in parent ledger is not opened (status is future opened). Autopost is also enabled while running the Consolidation Transfer
2) System will transfer the data to parent ledger but it will not post the same as period is not open
3) Consolidation Transfer program will get completed with error due to failure in posting program
4) After some time there are some additional transaction which needs to be transferred to parent ledger from subsidiary ledger
5) Do the consolidation transfer once again
6) System will transfer old batches which were already transferred during first transfer process which failed along with the new transactions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document