Quick Payment Page Doesn't Default the Last Bank Account Used
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iReceivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When paying an invoice by bank account in iReceivables, the Quick Payment page doesn't default to the last bank account used.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables 2.0
Navigation: Customer Search
1. Query for customer number
2. Select the Account Summary link
3. Select the Total Open Receivables link and select a transaction (checkbox) and click Pay Button.
4. In Quick Payment page, make a note of the Account Number and Click Advanced Payments Button.
5. Select a Bank Account different from the one in Quick Payment Page.
6. Change Payment Amount and Recalculate and Click Apply.
7. Click Return to Account Details Page.
8. Select same Transaction again and hit Pay button.
9. Issue - In Quick Payment Page, the Account Number should be previously used Bank Account. But it doesn't show.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms