After Creating Payment Grouping Criteria, Still Need A Fix For Existing Payment Batches To Perform Batch Reconciliation In Cash Management.
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.4 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Payment Instruction grouping criteria on the Payment Process Profile (PPP) and patching to the latest Cash Management Reconciliation form, the user can now search for the Payment batches when performing Cash Management reconciliation. But batches created before the grouping criteria and before the patch was applied still cannot be found.
That the search by batch should return results, including those batches created before the grouping criteria was applied and the latest Reconciliation form patch was applied.
Steps to reproduce
1. Created a PPR based on a PPP with no Payment Grouping criteria. The Payment Instruction was created with ID &Payment_instruction_Id
2. In Cash Management, query the Bank Account.
3. Go to Bank Statement Lines --> Available Transactions window.
4. In the Find Transactions form, go to Batch mode.
5. Enter the criteria:
Batch Names: &Payment_instruction_Id
No results are returned.
6. Updated the PPP's grouping criteria
- Payment currency
- Internal bank account (not shown for PPP processing type 'Printed')
- First Party Organization(OU)
7. Update to the latest version of the Cash Management Reconciliation form.
8. Create a NEW PPR based on the above and execute the steps 1 to 5. Its Payment Instruction can be found.
9. Try to find the earlier &Payment_instruction_Id; still cannot do so.
Unable to process reconciliation by payment batch.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms