AME: Complex PO Not Routed For Approval When "User" Rate Rype Is Used
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the Approval Management Engine (AME) when attempting to submit a Complex Purchase Order (PO) with 'User' exchange rate type for approval, the PO does not route for approval. In the AME Real Transaction Test Workbench the following error occurs:
No rules are applicable to this transaction. Atleast one rule must apply to this transaction when the value of the attribute AT_LEAST_ONE_RULE_MUST_APPLY is true.
Note : Complex PO goes for approval correctly when rate type ='Corporate'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enabled AME for Purchase order
2. Created a Purchase order with rate type ='User'
3. Noted the corresponding AME_APPROVAL_ID in po_headers_all table
4. In Real Transaction Test Workbench entered the above noted 'AME_APPROVAL_ID' as Transaction id and clicked 'Go'
5. The above is error is displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms