Before and After Audit for 'Product Classification' not Working when Using 'Trade Item' Template
(Doc ID 1960466.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.3.4 to 6.3.7 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trade Item UI action "Apply Item Template" is not triggering Audit Trail. Users do not see "Before" and "After" values changes when enabled.
1. Set the following property
2. Create Trade Item with the following product classification type and code for example: My-Trade-Item
3. Create Trade Item Template with the following product classification type and code for example: My-ITEM-TEMPLATE
4. Create Contact: My_Contact with the following setup
ITEM - MODIFIED
ITEM - APPLY TEMPLATE
5. Trade Master Data > Trade Item Management > Trade Item > query for 'Trade Item' created in setp #2 > Actions > 'Apply Item Template' (Override=Y)
Apply Item Template Result
Item Template ID
6. Trade Master Data > Trade Item Management > Trade Item > query for 'Trade Item' created in setp #2 > Actions > Audit Trail > search using 'User action' 'APPLY ITEM TEMPLATE' > nothing recorded.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document