Before and After Audit for 'Product Classification' not Working when Using 'Trade Item' Template
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.3.4 to 6.3.7 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trade Item UI action "Apply Item Template" is not triggering Audit Trail. Users do not see "Before" and "After" values changes when enabled.
1. Set the following property
2. Create Trade Item with the following product classification type and code for example: My-Trade-Item
3. Create Trade Item Template with the following product classification type and code for example: My-ITEM-TEMPLATE
4. Create Contact: My_Contact with the following setup
ITEM - MODIFIED
ITEM - APPLY TEMPLATE
5. Trade Master Data > Trade Item Management > Trade Item > query for 'Trade Item' created in setp #2 > Actions > 'Apply Item Template' (Override=Y)
Apply Item Template Result
Item Template ID
6. Trade Master Data > Trade Item Management > Trade Item > query for 'Trade Item' created in setp #2 > Actions > Audit Trail > search using 'User action' 'APPLY ITEM TEMPLATE' > nothing recorded.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms