'java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException' When Performing 'Release Schedule Instance'
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.4 to 6.3.7 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to move an Order Movement to a Ground Schedule shipment, when performing 'Release Schedule Instance' action the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Order Management, Order Movement, Order Movement
2. Input an ID and press Search
3. Select it and go to Actions, Operational Planning, Create Shipment, Move to Shipment
4. Select the Parameter Set: Default and press OK
5. Select the Buy Shipment and go to Action, Operational Planning, Utilities, Release Schedule Instance
The above indicated error appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms