When Web ADI Times Out, Relogin Loses the Enterprise Security Group Information Stored at the Responsibility Level, New Session is Created as Global Security Group
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1 HRMS RUP7 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On instance where Multi-Tenancy is implemented:
Web ADI times out and then relogin looses the enterprise security group information stored at the responsibility level. New session is created as Global Security group.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Launch the Web ADI to load the data
2. Copy and paste the data to upload
3. Click on the Add Ins - > Oracle Upload
4. Error messages are thrown for the data issues.
5. Fix the error in the web adi and then Click on Add Ins -->Oracle Upload
6. Web ADI times out in the mean time. Asking the user to login. User logs in and then data gets upload
7. Check the label for the organization. It is loaded as C::GLOBAL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms