When Web ADI Times Out, Relogin Loses the Enterprise Security Group Information Stored at the Responsibility Level, New Session is Created as Global Security Group
(Doc ID 1960495.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1 HRMS RUP7 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On instance where Multi-Tenancy is implemented:
WebADI times out and then relogin looses the enterprise security group information stored at the responsibility level. New session is created as Global Security group.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Launch the WebADI to load the data
2. Copy and paste the data to upload
3. Click on the Add Ins - > Oracle Upload
4. Error messages are thrown for the data issues.
5. Fix the error in the webadi and then Click on Add Ins -->Oracle Upload
6. WebADI times out in the mean time. Asking the user to log in. User logs in and then data gets upload
7. Check the label for the organization. It is loaded as C::GLOBAL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document