CLM Award Modification Line Level Search Does Not Return Expected Lines
(Doc ID 1960584.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Have an approved award and it should have at least 200 CLINs/SLINs
Issue Reproduction Steps:
1. Create Modification to the Award that have at least 200 CLINs/SLINs
2. Enter required information on the Headers and Address & Suppliers tab.
3. Click on the Lines tab, Click on the + icon and add new lines, enter required information for that CLIN.
4. Similarly in the Lines tab, for a information CLIN, add sublines, enter required information for that SLIN.
6. After Save action, the recently added CLIN/SLINs were reorganized
7. When you try to search for those newly added CLIN/SLIN, search is not returning and we are unable to add funding.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document