Status of Product Classification Code is Revertingt to "CREATED" When Customs Info Update Happens
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.3.4 to 6.3.7 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Items with Product Classification Status of Approved revert back to created after customs info update
Steps to replicate:
1) Add HTS US and ECCN US product classification code to an Item using Trade
Master Data ->Trade Item Management ->Trade Item
2) After adding the product classification code the status of the product
classification assigned becomes CREATED
3) Approve or decline the product classification code using Trade Item
Actions Approve or Decline Product Classification
4) The status of the product classification code becomes APPROVED
5) Run the Daily Sync with Customs Info if there is any changes to product
classification code the status of the Item is Reverting back to CREATED.
This is happening for all the product classification codes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms