FS Multiplatform: Why does the Resolution Code field change to Blank after selecting the Problem Code field on the Mobile Device
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Apps Version: 12.1.3
On the mobile device, select a Resolution Code from the dropdown menu and save.
Then sync and data uploads to EBS form.
Go back to the device and select another Problem Code from dropdown menu. As soon as a Problem Code is selected, the Resolution Code field goes blank.
Steps to reproduce:
1. On mobile devices (both iPhone and Android) select open task.
2. Scroll down to Resolution Code and select from dropdown menu.
3. Save and Sync.
4. Check EBS form and data synced successfully.
5. Go back to mobile device and select same task.
6. Scroll down to Problem Code (right above Resolution Code) and select from dropdown menu.
7. As soon as a Problem Code is selected, the Resolution Code field goes blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms