Cannot Add Global Organization Hierarchy For Propagation To Change Type In PIM
(Doc ID 1961421.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Change Management
Cannot add Organization Hierarchy for Propagation to Change Type in PIM
When trying to add an Organization Hierarchy for Propagation to a Change Type in PIM through the PIM Setup Workbench,
get a message stating "No hierarchies are available for addition."
There is a Global Hierarchy Defined. Why isn't it available to select?
Expect the Global Hierarchy would be available when assigning organization hierarchy for the PIM change order type.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to PIM Setup Workbench (Development Manager > Setup > Setup Workbench)
2. Click on the Change Management tab
3. Click on a Change Category (e.g. EMEA Change Order)
4. Click on a Change Type associated with the Change Category (e.g. Engine ECO)
5. Click on the Organization Policies page
6. Add an Organization (e.g. GLOBAL_ITEM_MASTER)
7. Click on the Propagation Rules tab
8. Click on the Add Another Row button
9. Receive message: No hierarchies are available for addition
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document