Refresh Bom/Routing Of Open Lot Based Jobs Program Is NOT Refreshing Lot Based Job
(Doc ID 1961534.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Shop Floor Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Refresh Bom/Routing of Open Lot Based Jobs is NOT refreshing the lot based job in R12.2.4 instance.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Lot based job for qty 10
2. Note the component requirement for this will be 10. (1:1 ratio)
3. Modify the BOM for Assembly item. (For example: Update one of the components qty from 1 to 0.5 )
4. Run 'Refresh Bom/Routing of Open Lot Based Jobs' program.
5. Routing Revision Dates on Lot based job is updated as per program parameters.
Lot base job still shows the same old qty for component item.
When perform a Move transaction, the new material requirements is added to the Job instead of replacing the old one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document