Unable to Assign The Migration Project Id When Using Migration Project Import
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.4 to 6.3.7 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the migration project import process, the following error occurs.
"java.sql.SQLException: Missing IN or OUT parameter at index:: 7" .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a migration project and export it to to Archive.zip
2. Navigate to Migration Project Import page, select the Archive.zip file to upload.
3. Put a random string '123' to the Migration Project ID then click 'Submit' and see exception: The value 123 entered for field Migration Project ID does not match a valid record.
4. Got back to previous page, select an existing Migration project in the Migration Project ID field, click 'Submit'.
5. The log shows the following exception and the import failed:
java.sql.SQLException: Missing IN or OUT parameter at index:: 7
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms