Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Product Development - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Quality Management Samples
You are working in an Inventory Organization with Onhand material status activated.
You find out that when use changed lot status through sample disposition, the Lot status is not updated
You expected the system to update the Lot master record to show the new status used during disposition change
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have one Org PR1 Enabled with Material Status and Lot Status in Item Master form. The Default Status is "HOLD"
2. When Item sample is entered with Results and able to changing the disposition from pending to Complete,
3. Using Action Menu further we are able to change from current Disposition to let us say, from " HOLD" with new status "GOOD".
4. But when you see this using Inventory super User with function "LOTS", item lot status is still HOLD.
This occurs even after change its disposition with the profile "GMD: Update On-hand Status in All Locators" set to yes
5. So the Lot status which has changed during its disposition, is not reflected in LOT Genealogy.
Why is that feature ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms