Last updated on APRIL 24, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not all Inbound information being displayed in the Material Workbench form (INVMWBIV). Many of the inbound POs (Purchase Orders) do not show up in the Inbound section of the Material Workbench.
1. Go to Inventory > On-hand, Availability > On- hand Quantity
2. The Find form appears
3. In Material Locations, Select Org and Check 'Inbound' check-box
4. Click 'Find' to search POs
5. Drill down to Purchase Order folder in expanded tree
6. See Purchase order folder does not display any new POs.
What is seen in 12.0.6 is part of a known issue described in <Note 1609726.1> - Open Purchase Orders Are Not Displayed In Material Workbench When Inbound Selected
-- this was fixed in 12.1.x with file INVMWLEB.pls version 120.50.12010000.22 -- which was not backported to the 12.0.x family.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms