Error Message Not Showing But Complete In Warning -- When Changing Lifecycle Phase When An Existing Change Order Is Already Attached To The Item [Video]
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing a Life Cycle Phase (LCP) on an item, that has an existing change order attached to it, user gets an Error on the page,but the error details are not displayed.
Other related symptoms:
Other programs have similar symptoms and can use a similar solution. Examples:
1. Excel import (EGOIJAVA) via WebADI also ends in Warning but details give no reason why it errors.
2. The "Update item statuses with pending statuses" (INCIPS) process completes in Warning but no error messages are posted to the log file.
Expect the error message to show. There are no error details which provide an explanation for getting the error.
1) Item 9991234 has open Change Orders
Two Open change orders, ECO75 and ECO76
2) Changing lifecycle phase results in an error
Lifecycle shows 3 phases, Draft, Pre-Production, and Production
Current phase is Draft
3) Change phase to Pre-Production
4) In Pending Changes tab, click Implement button and get an Error on page
There is no additional error information or details
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms