"Cannot update the SHIPMENT_STOP_D record." Exception During OMD Agent After Ship Unit Swapping
(Doc ID 1963575.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.3 to 6.3.6 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to swap delivery details in Oracle EBS, at the Order Release level in OTM the lines are getting swapped but the corresponding shipment ship unit ID's are not getting swapped correctly. The agent fails with the following error:
Cannot update the SHIPMENT_STOP_D record. [S_SHIP_UNIT_GID] must reference a valid S_SHIP_UNIT record.
java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-02291: integrity constraint (GLOGOWNER.FK_STD_SSU_GID) violated - parent key not found
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create sales orders in EBS.
2. Create deliveries for the two sales orders.
3. Run Shipping-Transportation Outbound Interface program in EBS to interface the newly created deliveries to OTM.
4. Review the order releases created in OTM.
5. Plan the order releases into OTM shipments.
6. Setup an agent that will listen to Order Modification via integration.
7. Swap delivery details from the two deliveries in EBS.
8. Run the Shipping-Transportation Outbound Interface again to send the swapped delivery to OTM.
9. Review the updated order releases and shipments.
10. Note that Line Item ID and Ship Unit ID get changed as expected on both order releases, but the Shipment Ship Unit ID does not get updated correctly on one of the two corresponding shipments. An error is received stating that the agent failed for the related order release.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document