WMS Pick Load Page Fails With Unexpected Error
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users are performing picking using the Mobile WMS Manual Picking function, with LOT substitution = YES and doing a entire LPN pick for an LPN with the following scenarios
1) The load quantity is equal to the allocated one
2) More than 1 lot but not all lots in the LPN are allocated
The pick load page would fail to pick load resulting in an the following
Unexpected error occurred, Please check the log
1. Have 2 LPNs in a locator,
LPNA with LOT#XXA/XXB/XXC,
LPNB with LOT#XXD/XXE/XXF, each lot with only 1Ea, XX is the parent lot;
2. Create an SO on 3Ea of the item, pick release it for the locator in which the 2 LPNs stay;
3. Check the allocated LOT,system must allocate the 3 LOTS with Only some in LotA and others in LotB
If not, please manually change the allocation in TMO or later pack/unpack the LPN
contents to make it this case.
4. In mobile do the pick load, whenever to choose any of LOTA or LOTB, the error happens.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms