Booking of a Sales Order Fails with ORACLE.APPS.CZ.UTILITIES.CHECKEDTOUNCHECKEDEXCEPTION
(Doc ID 1963618.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.4 version, Batch Validation
When attempting to book sales orders containing configurable items, an exception is generated. This issue might be consistent or intermittent.
oracle.apps.cz.utilities.CheckedToUncheckedException: Result set already closed
or the following error may be seen:
oracle.apps.cz.utilities.UnexpectedBehaviorException: ModelReferenceExplosion.getComponentCode: The input DbModelRefExplNode xxxxx does not belong to this ModelReferenceExplosion
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Order Management responsibility
2. Go to Orders, Returns
3. Enter a new sales order
4. Enter appropriate header level information
5. Navigate to Lines tab
6. Enter an ATO or PTO model on the sales order line
7. Click on the Configurator button and make appropriate selections
8. Click on the Finish button
9. Switch to the Oracle Configurator Developer/Administrator responsibility
10. Make any change(s) to the model and republish it
11. Log back in to Order Management responsibility
12. Find and open the order created in Steps 3-8
13. Book the order
14. 'Result set' error occurs here
15. After this, attempting to create/restore the configuration or to book the order, the ModelReferenceExplosion error will occur
This issue is generally seen after upgrading to release 12.2.X.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document