Error When Creating New SAM Related AP Supplier for Multi Orgs
(Doc ID 1963717.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle U.S. Federal Financials - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue when creating new SAM related AP Supplier
When trying to create a new AP Supplier that is also a SAM Vendor getting Validation error-p_vendor_site_rec.vendor_site_code is
duplicate-AP_DUP_PARTY_SITE_NAME... Parameters: Vendor_Site_Interface_Id:,Vendor_Id: ,Org_id: ,Org_Name:
Steps to Reproduce
1) Navigate to Supplier Entry form
2) Click "Create Supplier" button
3) Enter the Supplier Name in the "Organization Name" field (exactly how it is entered in SAM)
4) Enter DUNS Number in the D-U-N-S Number field
5) Enter DUNS Number in the Supplier Number field (we are using Manual Supplier Numbering)
6) Enter "non-federal" in the Type field using the drop down list.
Then we would go find the SAM Vendor in Fed Admin > Search SAM Vendors and then:
1) Click the "Update Assignment" icon (pencil)
2) Under "New Supplier Site Assignments", click the "Add Another Row" button
3) Select the Operating Unit in which we created the AP Supplier in.
4) Update "Main Address Site" field to = "Yes"
5) Click the "Apply" button.
6) SAM Data Processing request would get kicked off.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document