Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Pricing Installation
When attempting to c,
the following error occurs.
The upload process has completed with errors. Please Close to return to the document and fix
* 2 rows successfully uploaded
* No concrrent import requests have been submitted
* The import program could not be started. Contact your system administrator..
Parameter 5 from the CONCURRENT_REQUEST import step parameter list
661:CR_500027 has the following error: API Parameter name is not defined in Attribute 1.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login in apps and select Desktop Integration Manager responsibility
2. Query the integrator
3. Select the integrator and click on Preview button
5.Once the document is created, enter data appropriately and select Addin->Oracle -> Upload to get to the upload page
6.Provide the input parameters and click Upload
7.Eventually during import we get the following error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms