US OFCCP Disability/VEVRAA Audit Report Not Picking Up Applicants That Have A Future Hire Date
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Install / Upgrade Issues
When the customer tested the two delivered OFCCP reports in which an external applicant that had an effective future hire date the external applicant is not showing up on the reports depending on the effective date of the report.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an external applicant, applied to vacancy IRC164680, completed the Disability and Veteran self identification pages.
2. Then hire the candidate on 7/11/2014, with a start date of 7/16/2014.
3. Now run the iRecruitment US OFCCP Disability/VEVRAA Audit Report for vacancy IRC164680 the output did not include the applicant that was hired into the vacancy.
4. It appears that since the test case was hired, the system is no longer considering him an applicant even if the report was run with an effective date prior to the hire date.
5. However when running the US OFCCP Disability/VEVRAA Audit Report Report for the cost center of the vacancy, the output included the future dated hire when using the effective date of 7/16/2014, which is the hire date.
6. But when running the same report again with an effective date of 7/11/2014, the test case was not included in the output.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms