US OFCCP Disability/VEVRAA Audit Report Not Picking Up Applicants That Have A Future Hire Date
(Doc ID 1964010.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Install / Upgrade Issues
When attempting to test the two delivered OFCCP reports in which an external applicant that had an effective future hire date the external applicant is not showing up on the reports depending on the effective date of the report.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an external applicant, applied to vacancy IRCXXXXX, completed the Disability and Veteran self identification pages.
2. Then hire the candidate on 07/11/XXXX, with a start date of 7/16/XXXX.
3. Now run the iRecruitment US OFCCP Disability/VEVRAA Audit Report for vacancy IRCXXXXX the output did not include the applicant that was hired into the vacancy.
4. It appears that since the test case was hired, the system is no longer considering him an applicant even if the report was run with an effective date prior to the hire date.
5. However when running the US OFCCP Disability/VEVRAA Audit Report Report for the cost center of the vacancy, the output included the future dated hire when using the effective date of 7/16/XXXX, which is the hire date.
6. But when running the same report again with an effective date of 7/11/XXXX, the test case was not included in the output.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document