Backing Requisition Gets Cancelled When User Cancels the Purchase Order Line with 'Cancel Requisition' Checkbox Unchecked
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The associated requisition will get cancelled automatically while cancelling purchase order line
even "Cancel Requisition" checkbox was not checked in control document window.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility>Requisitions to create requisition with at least two lines, approve the requisition.
2. Go to Autocreate form to autocreate it to PO for all the lines, approve the PO.
3.Go to control document window to cancel PO line 1 with checkbox "Cancel Requisition" checked.
4. Again, cancel PO line 2 with checkbox "Cancel Requisition" unchecked this time.
5. Go to Requisition Summary form and query requisition lines.
6. See above associated requisition lines both were cancelled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms