PM Schedule Forecast And PM WO Request Creation Error In Particular Cases
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, PM
Forecast work orders generates duplicate work orders when run for unreleased work orders.
Expected behavior is to distinguish that a work order is already implemented and no further action is required.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Defined some asset and meter, which is associated with the asset. Asset has been already maintained and meter readings entered... (with newly defined meter it works fine).
2. We decided to define new meter based PM schedule for this combination - Asset and Meter
3. We used Unreleased Status in PM Schedule Definition (with the Released status it works fine)
4. Go to Maintenance Workbench form > Forecast Work tab or run concurrent program Generate Preventive Maintenance Work Orders
5. Work Order in Unreleased status is correctly created.
6. BUT if you go to Maintenance Workbench again or you run concurrent program again, same PM work order - for same date, cycle and count - is forecasted/generated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms