Last updated on APRIL 27, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.3.3 to 6.3.7 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Audit is configured on the GTM License object. When an action is performed triggering this audit (such as GTM LICENSE - MODIFIED), an Audit row should be created Within GTM License Master, however this action did not create the row.
Thie following illustrates how this issue occurs:
- Use GTM License: XXXXXXXXXX
- Added AUD notification for GTM LICENSE - MODIFIED on contact
1. Navigate to Trade Compliance Management -> License Management -> License Manager
2. Search for License: xxxxxxxxxx
3. Edit and change the Effective Date (any change is fine)
4. Click Finished
A review of the log of this process, shows:
2014-12-03 13:27:11.944 811038 Error Exception Cannot update the AUDIT_TRAIL record. [AUDIT_OBJECT_TYPE_GID] must reference a valid AUDIT_OBJECT_TYPE record. java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-02291: integrity constraint (GLOGOWNER.FK_AT_AUDIT_OBJECT_TYPE_GID) violated - parent key not found
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms