My Work Order Screen .. Clicking "Add Another Row" Button Caused Scrollbar to Jump to Quality Tab in IE Browser
(Doc ID 1965051.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to update the WO and add another row ... the windows' scrolls up automatically. Scenario ONLY happens in IE8 browser.
Scroll bar should not move up at all. Should see same behavior in Chrome browser.
1. Log in with Complex MRO Technician responsibility
2. Navigate to:Technician -> My Work Orders
3. Search Work Orders
4. Select Work Order and click "Update" button
5. Click "Quality" Tab
6. Scroll down the vertical scrollbar
7. Click Add Another Row button .. scroll bar moves up to the top of the browser ie. 'Quality'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!