Self Service Batch Element Entries (BEE): Input Values Are Not Displayed in the Review Screen
Last updated on MAY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating batch lines with multiple input values, the input values are not displayed in the Review page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate from Manager Self Service responsibility: Batch Element Entry
Click on "Create Batch"
- Enter Batch Name and Effective Date
- Enter Batch Preferences: Reject Entry (action if entry exists)
- Batch by Element chosen
2. Batch Line is entered that has multiple input values. Save.
3. Message shows: Element Input Values Saved Successfully
4. Confirmation: Batch Submitted for Validation
5. Batch shows Valid in Search page
6. "SS BEE Admin: Review" In the Review page , it doesn’t show any of the input values entered and saved.
7. In the Approval screen, the manager cannot see the input values for review
8. Same batch queried in PUI shows it has been transferred.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms