Check Funds Failure in Edit Requisition Approver Checkout
(Doc ID 1965906.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Check Funds Failure When Approver Attempts to Edit Requisition
Check Funds completed with errors.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Submit a requisition for approval.
2. As approver, notice that the requisition is charged to the wrong Award.
3. Click "Edit Requisition" option from the workflow notification
4. Select "Approver Checkout"
5. Change the award number and expenditure type
6. Submit the requisition
- The requisition fails with the message "Check Funds completed with errors."
Confirm the following:
- the award has available funds
- the dates are within range
- the GL account is enabled
- the requisition can be modified in core apps via Purchasing Super User without any issue
- the user can create a new requisition for the same award and amount and approve it
- the issue only occurs when attempting to modify the existing Requisition via iProcurement
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document