Order Movements of a Splitted Voyage Planned With a Date Earlier Than The First of Two Shipments in Sequence
(Doc ID 1966165.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version 6.3.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bulk plan order movements of a splitted voyage resulted in two shipments the second of which (in sequence of destination ) is planned with a date earlier than the first one
1. login OTM
2. Create an order release
3. create Rate offering, rate records, Itinerary, planning parameters , voyages, and other needed setup to plan the order release
4. Bulk plan created order release
5. Search for the created order movement shipment created from the order release
6. select that shipment and act on it with action "Unassign Order Movement" (deleted the shipment associated with order movement)
7. Then Select that order movement back and act on it with "Create Relay Order Movement" action, to split the order movement into two order movements, and enter the following:
Relay Location ID,
Source Location ID,
Destination Location ID,
and Reuse Equipment On Relay Order Movement box checked
8. Bulk Plan each Order movement separately with desired parameter set
9. Two shipments are created the second leg in sequence ( B-> C) dates were planned earlier that the first leg (A-> B), which defies the intended purpose of the split
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document