PJM org: Unable To Transact Move Order Gets Error APP-PJM-58055 Project References Are Not Allowed For the Locator for this transaction
Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
INV: Unable to Transact move order that is connected to PJM. Error APP-PJM-58055 Project References
While shipping an order that is project related, the transact move order (INV) was unable to be performed due to message "APP-PJM-58055 Project References Are Not Allowed For the Locator for this transaction"
Cause: The transaction Does not have project references
Action: Remove the Project References in the locator
Facts /check list:
1) There is on hand in the source Subinventory and Locator, there are no reservations for other sales orders etc affecting avalability.
2) The source Locator is a project locator. You have validated that in mtl_item_locations, the record for the locator shows in Segment 19 and Segment20 values correspond to a valid open project and task, same for PROJECT_ID, TASK_ID columns. PHYSICAL_LOCATION_ID is not null, SUBINVENTORY_CODE matches that of the on hand, locator enabled_flag is Y.
3) The Project Manufacturing parameters in PJM org shows:
Enable Project References = checked (1)
Allow Cross Project Issues = Unchecked (2)
4) The expectation is not to move the on hand from one project to another project, but to move it from the current subinventory/locator where it resides to another one to allow shipping of the order.
5) The item is an asset (inventory item), not an expense item. Also the source subinventory is an Asset subinventory.
6) When you implement Project Manufacturing PJM you need to assign projects to the PJM organization to be able to use them in your Inventory asset item transactions:
Navigate to Project Manufacturing > Projects > Project Parameters form.
the project you are using in the project locator needs to be listed, Cost Group needs to be populated. Check table pjm_project_parameters for cost group id.
7) Check data in mrp_project_parameters table: the corresponding project_id and inv organization_id should be listed, and the costing_group_id should match that of the moqd mtl_onhand_quantities_detail for the corresponding on hand record.
8) Key Flexfield Segments: Application = Inventory, Stock Locator should show Allow Dynamic Inserts = Yes
9) The Move order transaction type is a User created transaction with details:
source Type = Move Order
Action = Issue from stores
Project flag = checked
INV Debug shows:
[20-JAN-15 00:57:11] INV_QUANTITY_TREE_PVT: ADD_QUANTITIES Entered
[20-JAN-15 00:57:11] INV_QUANTITY_TREE_PVT: for node: rev=A lot= sub=FG-CONFIG loc=15684 lpn=..with qty type=5 qty=4 action=28 xfrsub=SHIPPING xfrloc=
notice xfrloc is null
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms