Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Automatic Receipt batches are submitted for non-USD currencies, the exchange rate window pops up even after the batch is submitted.
After upgrade to 12.2.3, when Automatic Receipt batches are submitted for foreign currencies, the exchange rate window pops up even after the batch is submitted.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Enter Automatic Receipt Batch in foreign currency
2. Exchange rate pops up
3. Complete the exchange rate details if need it
4. Click on Create and complete transaction details to be selected by the batch
5. Click OK and receive message: FRM-40400: Transaction complete: 1 record applied and saved
6. Double click OK - receive error message:FRM-40654: Record has been updated.
Requery block to see change
7. Click OK - Exchange rate window pops up again.
8. Click OK
Same issue is reproducible in release 12.1.3
Click OK on all error messages received and on exchange rate window
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms