Issues With Direct Item Entry Page In Oracle IStore
(Doc ID 1966614.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Runtime Catalog
When attempting to add an invalid item was along with valid items, iStore returns error "Line xx: Item is not on Price list" for valid ones also.
the following error occurs.
1) Line 1: Invalid item Code ( error for invalid item)
2) Line xx: Item is not on Price list
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into istore site.
2. Go to 'Direct item entry ' page
3. Click on csv item upload button to upload item from .csv file.
4 After adding the csv file, click apply.
5. Once applied, all the 60 items are getting added to istore page.
6. Once we select all the items and click on 'Add to cart'. we are getting validation for some 6-8 items out of all items.
7. Deselecting the errored out items and clicking ' add to cart' to process the remaining items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document