Last updated on MARCH 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.3 to 6.3.7 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add or remove fields from invoice_view manager layout, the following error occurs.
"An Undefined Error Has Occurred. Please Try Again Later"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigated to Configuration and Administration > User Configuration > Manager Layout
2. Searched for "Invoice_View" and made a copy
3. Went to the Details tab and scrolled to the bottom
4. Clicked on Customize Grid under Customize Grid Section: Line Items, then hit Add Field
5. Input the following:
* Label - Agreement Status
* Field - Refnum Value (P)
* Refnum Qual ID - SHIPMENT REFERENCE ID
6. Clicked Save, then Finished
7. Navigated to Configuration and Administration > User Configuration > Screen Set
8. Copied the "Invoice" Screen Set
9. Navigated to the General tab and for View input my Manager Layout of Manager Layout
10. Attached my screen set to my menu
11. Now when I click on my new screen set, then check an invoice then view I receive the same error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms