R12: AP: Generic Data Fix (GDF) Patch for Retainage Reversal Missing RELATED_RETAINAGE_DIST_ID
(Doc ID 1968118.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.12 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When invoice with retainage is cancelled or invoice lines are discarded.accouting entries are generated wrongly as reversal distributions are not populated with related_retainage_dist_id.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Oracle applications using a Payables responsibility.
- Open the Invoice Workbench
(N) Invoices > Entry > Invoice
- Query an Invoice with retainage
- Click on the [Actions] button
- Check option "Cancel Invoice"
- Click Ok
- Account the invoice and check if accounting entries are fine.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document