WebADI Import Instances Failed with: The Passed Operating Unit () Id entered is invalid or it does not exists in HR tables. Please provide a valid Operating unit
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Support Codes
When attempting to use WIP ADI to import item instances into Installed Base
the following error occurs.
The Passed Operating Unit () Id entered is invalid or it does not exists in HR tables. Please provide a valid Operating unit.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to EBS under Oracle Installed Base Agent User
2. Navigate to the Mass Update tab
3. Create Batch -> Web ADI -> Go
4. Load the Excel 2010 workbook
5. Enable writing and macros in Excel when prompted.
6. Enter data in the spread sheet
7. Click on Oracle tab in Excel
8. Click upload
9. Upload only checked rows
10. Get confirmation message
11. Log into EBS as IB Admin and view -> requests to see this related request
12. Open related request log and see above error message
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms