Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2016
Applies to:EMEA Add-on Localizations - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Journals for Process Variances are created even when there is no quantity that leads cost calculation for the period.
Steps to replicate issue:
1. Create New Item.
2. Create PO , receive and create Invoice. Ensure the price variance while creating matching is calculated.
3. Create another PO, receive and create Invoice. Ensure the price variance while matching is calculated.
4. Issue part of material with miscellaneous issue.
5. Run Below programs:
-CLE: IC Invoice Receipt Matching
-CLE: IC Process Variances Request Set (Report Set)
-CLE: IC Adjust Variances Request Set (Report Set)
-Periodic Acquisition Cost Adjustment Processor
-Periodic Acquisition Cost Processor
-Periodic Average Cost Processor
-Periodic Cost Distributions Processor
6. Check Item cost.
7. Close PAC period.
8. Create return in subsequent period
9. Create Credit Note for above return.
10. Run programs from step 5 for last period.
11. Item cost doesn't change but GL Journal for variances is created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms