Attempting to Remove a Plan from an Employee, Errors: 'APP-BEN-91699: Same Compensation Objects had been selected. Duplicate Plan Name had been selected within a program.'
(Doc ID 1968978.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 version in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
When attempting to remove a plan from an employee, the following error occurs:
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the employee.
3. Select View Person Life Events from the Desktop Activities drop down > Potential Life Events tab and add a life event.
4. Process the life event in question and access the enrollment form.
5. Select the row with the enrollment you are trying to end and choose ‘delete’ option (red X) at the top of the screen.
- Receive message ' If you continue this person will be de-enrolled from XYZ Plan.
6. Choose the Continue button and save.
- Error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document