Attempting to Remove a Plan from an Employee, Errors: 'APP-BEN-91699: Same Compensation Objects had been selected. Duplicate Plan Name had been selected within a program.'
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 version in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
When attempting to remove a plan from an employee, the following error occurs:
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the employee.
3. Select View Person Life Events from the Desktop Activities drop down > Potential Life Events tab and add a life event.
4. Process the life event in question and access the enrollment form.
5. Select the row with the enrollment you are trying to end and choose ‘delete’ option (red X) at the top of the screen.
- Receive message ' If you continue this person will be de-enrolled from XYZ Plan.
6. Choose the Continue button and save.
- Error appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms