WSMCPRF Does Not Update The Job's Routing When Primary & Alternate Routings Are Switched
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shop Floor Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WSMCPRF: Refresh Bom/Routing of Open Lot Based Jobs program does not update job's routing when it's run after primary & alternate routings are switched.
Routings to be refreshed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Flow Manufacturing:
2. Routings-> Network Routings -> Press Routing Network
3. Org =&Org, item =&item , Initial setup of primary routing. 5 operation steps,
ROUTING_SEQUENCE_ID = &Routing_Sequence_id
4. Alternate Routing same org/item shows 2 operations, ROUTING_SEQUENCE_ID =&Routing_Sequence_id
5. create a job for this assembly using primary routing. Lot Based Jobs -> New button
6. Job = &job , org = &org, Assembly =&Assembly, quantity = &Quantity
7. What we observe: As expected, (in wip_discrete_jobs)
COMMON_ROUTING_SEQUENCE_ID = &Common_Routing_Sequence_id and ALTERNATE_ROUTING_DESIGNATOR is NULL.
8. Shop Floor Management workbench: Routing has 100... 00, 6 steps (500 is missing). Because the
job uses primary routing, which has 6 steps, the job’s plan shows 6
steps above. This is as-expected
9. Switch alternate and primary routings. Routings-> Network Routings
10 Query item = &item -> Revision AAB which is the alternate routing Alternate for Primary = ALT1
11. Routings switched........... Primary becomes a 2 operation routing, and ALT1 becomes the 5 step routing
12. Lot Based Jobs -> Query job &job -> Routing Tab Alternate Routing is null, Routing Revision is AAB (correct), Job is released
13. Shop Floor Management workbench: Routing has 100... 700, 6 steps (500 is missing), routing did not change
14. Run Refresh Bom/Routing of Open Lot Based Jobs program with the parameter “Refresh Routing Based On” value of “New Revision Date-All Jobs”.
15. Run Requests -> Refresh Bom/Routing of Open Lot Based Jobs
16. Parameter: Refresh Routing Based On” value of “New Revision Date-All Job Revision" , New Routing Revision Date = &Routing_Revision_Date
17. While the program updated the job’s routing revision date, it did NOT change the job’s plan details
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms