Last updated on APRIL 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 to 12.1 HRMS RUP7 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On (All Instances) : 12.1 HRMS RUP5 version, Hire, CWK Placement, Appl Hire
Adjusted service date becomes null when trying to update a Applicant Hire and Rehire transaction using Update Action under Related Applications of the notification.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to 'Manager Self-Service' responsibility
2. Select 'Applicant Hire and Rehire' function.
3. Search the Applicant to Hire.
4. Enter details including Adjusted Service Date.
5. Continue to Review page - shows Adjusted Service Date.
6. Submit for Approval.
7. Login as Approver and Open the Notification.
8. Click on 'Update Action' link under the Related Applications region.
9. Adjusted Service date is blank. Expecting to see the previously entered Adjusted Service date
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms