Manufacturer's Serial Number Information In Serial Number Form Lost After Ship Confirm
Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manufacturer's Serial Number information is shown as blank on the "Serial Entry" window in Shipping Transactions form for
shipped interfaced delivery detail.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a sales order for serial controlled item at Receipt and book it
2. Create Misc receipt, in Lot/ Serial window select individual mode and enter serial number, Manufacturer's serial number
3. Pick release order
4. Verify that Manufacturer's Serial number is shown in serial entry window in shipping transaction form.
5. Ship confirm and submit Interface Trip Stop
6. Query the interfaced delivery detail in Serial Entry window in the Shipping Transaction Form. Manufacturer's serial number is null.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms