Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unrelease and Re-release Work Order Show Wrong Requisition and PO Quantity
When cancelling the first Requisition and BPA Release, During the second release, The requisition Quantity and PO Quantity Indicates '2' Qty. This is not removing the cancelled quantity.
This happens on instance where Patch 19327829:R12.EAM.B was applied
The Non-Stock Item should not consider the Cancelled Qty.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Apply Patch 19327829:R12.EAM.B
1. Create an EAM work order with a Non-Stock Item & Description Direct Item.
2. Release the work order
3. Complete Requisition & PO Creation Process
4. Cancel PO & Requisition
5. Unrelease the work order & Release again
6. Open the Work order in Update mode
7. Expand the Material View option to notice the difference between Description Direct Item & Non-Stock Item.
a) Non-Stock Item will show both Requisition Qty & Purchase Order Qty as 2, even cancelled quantity will get added
b) Description Direct Item will just indicate 1 Qty, clearly removing cancelled Qty.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms