Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Pricing, Discounting & Charges
We have created promotional item however the price will change depends on Dynamic formula in the price list.
However the calculated price per Dynamic formula assigned to the get item is not returning the price for this get item.
Expect the price of the get item to come from the price list assigned under the define get item details.
Promotional Item is not returning price by this price list which is assigned to a Dynamic Formula
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a new promotional item as finished goods.
2. Added this item to the price list.
3. Created formula to get the total order amount via Pricing Attribute.
4. Assigned the formula to the Dynamic formula field.
5. Assigned this item and formula to the Modifier details 'Get' form.
1. Create Sales Order.
2. Create first sales order line.
3. System automatically adds a new line with this promotional item.
However the price of this promotional item should be calculated percentage of the price of the order total via pricing attribute.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms