MRC: Multiple Reporting Currencies FAQ
(Doc ID 197606.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Instructions for the reader: This FAQ document identifies the most frequently reported questions relating to Multiple Reporting Currencies.
- When converting assets from a legacy system into an MRC enabled
Depreciation Book, what exchange rate is used to convert the assets?
- When adding assets manually or from Payables into an MRC enabled
Depreciation Book, what exchange rate is used ?
- Can I enter transactions in a Reporting Responsibility?
- How to Determine whether MRC is Installed?
- How to make sure that the MRC environment is fine for Oracle Assets?
- How is AVG_EXCHANGE_RATE calculated in FA_MC_BOOKS_RATES?
- How to disable MRC (Multiple Reporting Currencies) for Oracle Assets ?
- Why is the Exchange Rate Not Updated when Date-Placed-In-Service is Updated ?
- Can you have a Tax book that is not MRC'd when the Corp book is?
- Where does FA get the exchange rate for a manually added asset in the MRC
reporting book? What date will FA use for the exchange rate?
- Technically, what has changed in MRC transaction processing after 11i.FA.K ?
- How to Run Depreciation for Reporting Responsibility after 11i.FA.L ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!