Blank View Entitlement Balance Window While Accessing The Notification Directly From Worklists without first selecting responsibility.
(Doc ID 1980260.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On (Production) : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Assignment,Term,Pay,ChgMgr,LOA
When the Approver opens the leave of Absence notification for approval directly from the Worklists View Entitlement Balance shows a blank popup.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to 'Employee Self-Service' -> Absence Management
2. Click on Create Absence Button.
3. Hover over 'View Entitlement Balance' - it shows the balance details without any issue.
4. Submit a LOA for Approval.
5. Log in as Approver and click on the LOA notification directly from the Oracle Application home page, that needs approval.
6. Hover over 'View Entitlement Balance' shows a blank popup (this is the issue).
7. Click on Home link, Select 'Manager Self-Service' responsibility
8. Select All Actions Awaiting your Attention function.
9. Open the same notification, hover over 'View Entitlement Balance' shows a popup with detailed balance - no issues.
10.Once the responsibility is selected the same notification also shows the balance from worklists too.
1. Select the responsibility first (Example: Manager Self-Service) then select open the notification, this shows the Entitlement Balance
2. Open the same notification using 'Manager Self-Service' responsibility -> 'All Actions Awaiting your Attention' function.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document