Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On (Production) : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Assignment,Term,Pay,ChgMgr,LOA
When the Approver opens the leave of Absence notification for approval directly from the Worklists View Entitlement Balance shows a blank popup.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to 'Employee Self-Service' -> Absence Management
2. Click on Create Absence Button.
3. Hover over 'View Entitlement Balance' - it shows the balance details without any issue.
4. Submit a LOA for Approval.
5. Login as Approver and click on the LOA notification directly from the Oracle Application home page, that needs approval.
6. Hover over 'View Entitlement Balance' shows a blank popup (this is the issue).
7. Click on Home link, Select 'Manager Self-Service' responsibility
8. Select All Actions Awaiting your Attention function.
9. Open the same notification, hover over 'View Entitlement Balance' shows a popup with detailed balance - no issues.
10.Once the responsibility is selected the same notification also shows the balance from worklists too.
1. Select the responsibility first (Example: Manager Self-Service) then select open the notification, this shows the Entitlement Balance
2. Open the same notification using 'Manager Self-Service' responsibility -> 'All Actions Awaiting your Attention' function.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms