Last updated on JULY 13, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
Find that employees are able to complete their enrollments in Self-Service when limitations are not satisfied.
XYZ plan type is in error. 1 options must be selected for this plan type.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the employee in question.
3. Process the Open life event.
4. Navigate to Employee Self-Service and select Benefits.
5. Navigate to the Update Enrollments page and continue without electing a FSA plan.
User is able to advance to the Confirmation Statement page without error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms