Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How can one filter multi-row attributes in Advanced Item Search results, item view, and item edit?
This walks thru the steps for searching:
1. Navigate to Development Manager > Item Catalog > Advanced Search
2. Search for user defined attributes (UDAs).
3. Just items with those UDA display.
4. Drill into items.
5. See ALL UDAs, not just those searched.
* Suggestion is that search results should limit to UDA searched. This is currently NOT possible.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms