Cannot Confirm Lot for Pick Load of Loose Material When Using Pick UOM on Pick Load Page Template
(Doc ID 1981022.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Lot Confirm field if the UOM and Req Qty shown are based on Pick UOM, you cannot select the lot. Cursor gets stuck in Lot field. This is the case when loading loose material.
This issue only occurs when you are using a Pick Load Page Template.
Expect to be able to select lot
- Pick Load page shows by Pick UOM.
- Load loose stock that is lot controlled.
- Select Sub, Loc, Item, Rev.
- Next the Item Details telnet form is displayed and shows
- Give UOM
- Give Req Qty
- Picked 0
- Lot: (lot number)
- Confirm>>>>This is where you need to confirm the lot....and issue of cursor gets stuck in Lot field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document