Last updated on JULY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Lot Confirm field if the UOM and Req Qty shown are based on Pick UOM, you cannot select the lot. Cursor gets stuck in Lot field. This is the case when loading loose material.
This issue only occurs when you are using a Pick Load Page Template.
Expect to be able to select lot
- Pick Load page shows by Pick UOM.
- Load loose stock that is lot controlled.
- Select Sub, Loc, Item, Rev.
- Next the Item Details telnet form is displayed and shows
- UOM as CA(24Ea)
- Req Qty 2 (as in 2 cases)
- Picked 0
- Lot: (lot number)
- Confirm>>>>This is where you need to confirm the lot....and issue of cursor gets stuck in Lot field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms