Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Contract Terms Authoring
When attempting to use MS Word to download purchasing contract, the .xml document cannot be opened and generates the following error. This happens when the clause has Variables that are BOLD formatted.
The document xxxxxxx.xml cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents.
Location: Line 1166, Column: 50647
If the variables are not bold formatted, then the download works fine.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a clause with variables and approve.
2. Create a contract template and use the clause in Step 1 and approve.
3. Create a standard PO and attach the contract template to the PO.
4. Click on update clause and make the variable Bold.
6. Try to download the contract and receive the error.
7. If the variable is not formatted Bold then the download works fine.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms