Depot Repair Error: 'An error has occured while completing Operation Sequence &OPERATION_SEQ_NUM for Job &WIP_ENTITY_NAME' - Cannot 'Complete Work' If Wip Jobs In Cancelled Status
(Doc ID 1981792.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to click on 'Complete Work' button on 'Service Execution' tab of a Service Order that has multiple jobs and if one of the jobs has a status 'Cancelled', the following error occurs.
An error has occured while completing Operation Sequence &OPERATION_SEQ_NUM for Job &WIP_ENTITY_NAME. Please resolve the error in the Pending Move Transactions form.
1. Login to Oracle Apps.
2. R) Depot Repair Manager -> Create Repair Order -> Receive the logistic Return line.
3. Click Jobs tab and create a Simple Job (Do not select bills and routings option).
4. From R) WIP -> Discrete Jobs -> Query the above job and change the status to 'Cancelled'. Save.
5. Requery the Depot Repair form and jobs tab and find that the status of the job is correctly displayed 'Cancelled'.
6. Create another Job (Do not select bills and routings option). Save.
7. Click 'Execute' button to open the HVR webpage. Click the 'Service Execution' tab and find that there are two jobs one with cancelled and the other with 'Released' status.
8. Click 'Complete Work' and get the above mentioned error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document